Optical gas imaging of methane and other volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
The FLIR GFx320 represents ground-breaking technology for visualizing fugitive hydrocarbon leaks at natural gas well sites, off-shore platforms, liquid natural gas terminals, and more. Its certifications for use in hazardous locations allow surveyors to work confidently while maintaining safety.
Ambient temperature range
- -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F) (Certification range for explosive atmospheres)
- Operating Temperature Range
- –20°C to 50°C (–4°F to 122°F)
- Standard Temperature Range
- –20°C to 350°C (–4°F to 662°F)
- Storage Temperature Range
- –30°C to 60°C (–22°F to 140°F)
Gases it detects: Benzene, Ethanol, Ethylbenzene, Heptane, Hexane, Isoprene, Methanol, MEK, MIBK, Octane, Pentane, 1-Pentene, Toluene, Xylene, Butane, Ethane, Methane, Propane, Ethylene, and Propylene.
Hazardous Location Compliance: ATEX/IECEx, Ex ic nC op is IIC T4 Gc II 3 G ANSI/ISA-12.12.01-2013, Class I Div 2 CSA 22.2 No. 213, Class I Div 2